Wednesday, May 26, 2010

VALENCIA 0 (ZERO) / THOMAS +1 (ONE) I FOUGHT THE LAW & I WON...

Hello No one,

After a long journey over the past two weeks against the school of VCC I win.

I'm being allowed to take my final.

Apparently, two of the Deans there were able to convince a somewhat difficult teacher to take a 180 degree turn.

This professor once marketed someone absent for attending their Grandfather's funeral even when documentation was provided showing her G-pa died.

You can only imagine the journey this has been.

Let this be a lesson to absolutely no one following my blog that when you let honesty and truth fill the sails of a mission you embark upon; you have the ability to traverse any tempest life throws at you.

I love the world, M theory is dead on, and I have something in common with all objects in my field.. we are all the dust of stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment